An excellent all around cleaner, eraser was specifically designed for the complete removal of polishing oils for inspection and prior to the application of CQuartz or any other coating, wax, or sealant.
However due to the alcohol mixed with Eraser’s special degreasing agent we have found it also makes an excellent streak free glass cleaner and also works as a general purpose degreaser and cleaner for many situations.
A final wipe-down with Eraser on your tires will leave them cleaner than a tire wash and scrub alone.
Eraser goes a step further with its intense cleaners that dissolve oils. Eraser breaks down polish residue as well as removing dust.
It has the added bonus of cleaning better than an ordinary IPA, due to its patented degreasing formula.
Eraser makes it possible for everyone to get the perfectly clean surface prior to the application of Cquartz or any other coating, wax, or sealant.
Furthermore, with our proprietary blend you will not find even a hint of that nasty IPA smell when using Eraser.
Paint Cleaning Directions:
Fold quality non-linting microfiber. twice (forming a folded 8”x8” area)
Spray liberally across 2-3 Sq Ft. area and one or 2 spritz on your towel and immediately wipe off.
When wiping place your folded towel flat against the surface and use even pressure.
Wipe in a sweeping motion as you turn corners (not a stop and start motion)
Utilize a “secondary” towel with a spritz of Eraser for a final wipe before moving on.
Glass Cleaning Directions:
- Pair with a quality non-linting microfiber towel for superior results.
- Spray the surface.
- Wipe surface using quality non-linting microfiber.
- Follow with secondary towel that you do not allow to become saturated with cleaner. (Secondary Towel)
Additional Glass Cleaning Tips:
- Clean interior glass last (after all interior dressing is complete).
- Fold glass cleaning towel twice (into quarters). When in use keep flat and folded so cleaning and wiping pressure is evenly distributed.
- Never finish glass with a dirty or saturated towel.
- On interior of glass - finish in left to right direction. On exterior of glass - finish in vertical direction. In this manner you can easily identify which side of the glass a streak is on IF you see one after cleaning.