Directions: (For use as primary coat).
- Wash with CarPro Reset, decontaminate, and polish with CarPro Reflect. If heavier cut is needed, may start with CarPro ClearCut.
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew).
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple minutes for even application.
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- Gliss will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
Directions: (For use as top coat).
- May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application.
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application.
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application.
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure.
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or Ech2o.
- And many other non-porous surfaces.
- (1) 50ml bottle of CarPro Gliss.
- (1) Applicator block.
- (4) 4" Microfiber suede applicators.
- Slick and hyper smooth.
- Easy to use!
- Industry leading sliding angle!
- Also works great as a stand alone nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily/resists dust retention.
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat.
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains.
- Extreme hydrophobic effect.
- Enhances gloss and life of any ceramic coating.
- Durability: 12 Months +/-.
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-.
- Water contact angle: 115° .
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F.
- Keep container tightly closed after use.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not ingest.